UKPSC Recruitment: Offering for 65 ARO, Translator & Other Posts
UKPSC Recruitment, 2018 – offering 120 Apprentices Posts in P&A Department, Cochin Port Trust, Kochi, Kerala. Online Applications are invited by Cochin Port Trust (Kochi Port) from 05th Dec of 2018 to 20th Dec of 2018 for 120 vacancies. Other 65posts of ARO, Translator & Other Posts in Uttarakhand. Online Applications are invited by – Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) from 10th Dec of 2018 to 31st Dec of 2018 till 11:59p.m. for 65 vacancies.
Job Location :- Uttarakhand, India.
Age Limit :-Age of candidate should be21 years to 42 years age as on 01st Jul of 2018.
Educational Qualification :-
Name of Post No. of Posts Qualification and Experience
ARO 56 1) Bachelor’s degree of a University
established by law in India or qualification
recognized as equivalent thereto.
2) A speed of minimum 9000 key
keystrokes per-hour in English Typing would
be essential. Test of basic knowledge of
Computer operation shall be conducted, which will include:
(i) Windows and the Internet.
(iii) M.S Excel
(iv) M.S Powerpoint
Translator 06 Graduate in any stream with Diploma/
Certificate Course in Translation from Hindi
to English and vice versa from University/
Institution, recognized by Government or
two years previous experience in
Translation works from Hindi to English and
Typist 02 i) Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree of a
University established by Law m India.
- ii) Must possess good knowledge of English
typing with a minimum speed of 9000 key
depression per hour on the Computer.
iii) Must possess a thorough knowledge of Hindi and English and sufficient knowledge of operating Computer.
Assistant Librarian 01 i) Degree in law and Diploma in Library
Science from a recognized University.
- ii) Basic Knowledge of Computer Operation.
Pay Scale :-
Name of Post Pay Scale
ARO Level-7 Rs.44,900/-.
Translator/ Typist Pay Level-5 Rs.29,200/-.
Assistant Librarian Pay Level-8 Rs.47,600/-.
Selection Process :- All candidates will be selected as on the basis of Written Examination and Interview.
Important Dates :-
Date of starting online application – 10th December 2018.
For Submission of Application Form,Last Date is – 31th December 2018, till 11:59p.m.
For Submission of Application Fee, Last Date is – 31th December 2018, till 11:59p.m.
How to Apply :- Candidates who are eligible may apply online at UKPSC’s website (direct link is given below) from10th Dec of 2018 to 31st Dec of 2018 till 11:59p.m.
Steps To Apply Online:
- Before start applying to Online,applicants should have a valid email & Scanned copies of his/her photo and signature.
- Candidates should have log on to “http://www.ukpsc.gov.in/.”
- Click on “Registration” to Register yourself with required details.
- Choose & click on“Click here for New Registration” option, if you are a new user.
- Fill the mandatory details to complete the Registration process and Click on the “Submit” option.
- After Registration, candidates have to Log in with there given Registered Number and Password.
- Fill the all mandatory details in the application and upload your Photo, Signature.
- Before closing the process take a print out of Online application for future use.
Any further details, if required, may be obtained from the website http://www.ukpsc.gov.in/.