RRB Recruitment 2019 - Apply Online 1937 Paramedical Staffs
Good News....!!! Job News!!!.... Dear candidates, we jobapply team, have a great news for you. Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has released a recruitment notification. RRB is going to recruit 1937 for the post of Paramedical Staffs. All information regarding [post name, department name] is given below. Candidates are requested to go through all information before going apply online. Direct link for Online Application is given at the bottom of the page.
Important Dates and Time
|Date of Publication in Employment News||23.02.2019|
|Date of Publication in official websites of RRBs||04.03.2019|
|Opening of online registration of application||04.03.2019 at 10:00 hrs|
|Closing of online registration of application||02.04.2019 at 23:59 hrs|
|Closing of offline payment||04.04.2019 at 13:00 hrs|
|Closing of online payment||05.04.2019 at 22:00 hrs|
|Closing of online submission of application complete in all respects||07.04.2019 at 23:59 hrs|
|Computer Based Test (CBT)||Tentatively scheduled during 1st week of June, 2019|
Dates of Computer Based Test of the Recruitment Process will be Published Soon
DETAILS OF VACANCIES AT A GLANCE
|Cat No||Name of The Post||Level as per 7 th CPC||Initial Pay (Rs.)||Medical standard||Total Vacancies|
|6||HEALTH and MALARIA INSPECTOR GRADE III||6||35400||C1||289|
|7||LAB SUPERINTENDENT GRADE III||6||35400||B1||25|
|11||PHARMACIST GRADE III||5||29200||C2||277|
|15||LADY HEALTH VISITOR||4||25500||C1||2|
|16||LAB ASSISTANT GRADE II||3||21700||B1||82|
Candidates should have their own Mobile Number and valid & active e-mail ID as RRBs shall send all recruitment related communications only through SMS and e-mail. The Mobile Number and e-mail ID should be active till the completion of recruitment process. RRBs will not entertain any request for change of mobile number and e-mail address at any stage.
Candidates must ensure that they fulfill the prescribed medical standards for the post(s) they are opting for. Candidates who are found medically unsuitable for the opted post(s) shall not be given any alternative appointment
Candidates called for Document Verification will have to pass the requisite medical fitness test(s) conducted by the Railway Administration to ensure that the candidates are medically fit to carry out the duties connected with the post(s) opted by them. Visual Acuity Standard is one of the important criteria of medical fitness of Railway staff. The medical requirements against different Medical Standards for different categories are outlined below:
|Sl. No||Medical Standard||General fitness||Vision Standards|
|1||B1||Physically fit in all respects||Distance Vision: 6/9, 6/12 with or without glasses (power of lenses not to exceed 4D), Near Vision: Sn: 0.6, 0.6 with or without glasses when reading or close work is required and Must pass test for Colour Vision, Binocular Vision, Night Vision and Mesopic vision.|
|2||C1||Physically fit in all respects||Distance Vision: 6/12, 6/18 with or without glasses Near Vision: Sn: 0.6, 0.6 with or without glasses when reading or close work is required|
|3||C2||Physically fit in all respects||Distance Vision: 6/12, nil with or without glasses Near Vision: Sn. 0.6 combined with or without glasses where reading or close work is required|
(i) A candidate must be either:
a. citizen of India, or
b. a subject of Nepal, or
c. a subject of Bhutan, or
d. a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
e. a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
f. Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c), (d) and (e)above shall be a person in whose favor a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
(ii) A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary may be admitted to the examination but the offer of appointment may be given only after the necessary eligibility certificate has been issued to him by the Government of India.
The lower and upper age limits indicated for a particular post(s) in the vacancy table will be reckoned as on 01.07.2019.
Date of birth of candidates should be between the dates given below: (Both dates inclusive)
However, the relaxation in upper age limit/maximum upper age for the following categories/communities is given in the table below subject to submission of requisite certificates.
Details of various RRBs, their Website Address are indicated below:
|Name of RRB||Website Address and Telephone Numbers||Name of RRB||Website Address and Telephone Numbers|
|Ahmedabad||http://www.rrbahmedabad.gov.in Phone: 079 - 22940858||Guwahati||www.rrbguwahati.gov.in Phone: 0361 – 2540815|
|Ajmer||http:// www.rrbajmer.gov.in Phone: 0145 - 2425230||Jammu – Srinagar||http://www.rrbjammu.nic.in Phone: 0191 – 2476757|
|Allahabad||www.rrbald.gov.in Phone: 0532 –2224531||Kolkata||www.rrbkolkata.gov.in Phone: 033 – 25430108|
|Bangalore||www.rrbbnc.gov.in Phone: 080 - 23330378||Malda||www.rrbmalda.gov.in Phone: 03512 – 264567|
|Mumbai||www.rrbmumbai.gov.in Phone: 022 – 23090422|
|Bhopal||www.rrbbpl.nic.in Phone: 0755 - 2746660||Muzaffarpur||www.rrbmuzaffarpur.gov.in Phone: 0621 – 2213405|
|Bhubaneswar||www.rrbbbs.gov.in Phone: 0674 - 2303015||Patna||www.rrbpatna.gov.in Phone: 0612 – 2677680|
|Bilaspur||www.rrbbilaspur.gov.in Phone: 07752 - 247291||Ranchi||www.rrbranchi.gov.in Phone: 0651 - 2462429|
|Chandigarh||www.rrbcdg.gov.in Phone: 0172 - 2730093||Secunderabad||www.rrbsecunderabad.nic.in Phone: 040 – 27821663|
|Chennai||www.rrbchennai.gov.in Phone: 044 - 28275323||Siliguri||www.rrbsiliguri.org Phone: 0353 – 2663840|
|Gorakhpur||www.rrbgkp.gov.in Phone: 0551 - 2201209||Thiruvananthapuram||www.rrbthiruvananthapuram.gov.in Phone: 0471-2323357|
Minimum Educational Qualifications
- DIETICIAN : B Sc (Science) with Post Graduate Diploma in Dietetics (one year course) from a recognized institution plus 3 months internship training in a hospital. (OR) B.Sc Home Science plus M.Sc Home Science (Food and Nutrition) from a recognised institution.
- STAFF NURSE : Certificate as Registered Nurse and Midwife having passed 3 years course in General Nursing and Midwifery from a school of Nursing or other institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council (OR) B.Sc (Nursing). Note: The Indian Nursing Council has also laid down certain special concessions for the above courses in respect of Auxiliary nurse Midwives, Midwives and 'B' Grade Nurses, by way of reduced course period etc. Candidates obtaining the qualification prescribed above, under these concessions will also be eligible for recruitment.
- DENTAL HYGIENIST :
- (a) Degree in Science (Biology) from a recognized university or equivalent AND
- (b) Diploma / Certificate Course (2 years) in Dental Hygiene from an institute recognized by Dental Council of India AND
- (c) Registered with Dental Council of India as Dental Hygienist AND
- (d) Two years experience as Dental Hygienist. Note: Qualification regarding experience is relaxable at the discretion of the competent authority in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST, if at any state of selection the competent authority is of the opinion that sufficient number of candidates belonging to these communities possessing the requisite experience are not likely to be available to fill up the posts reserved for them.
- DIALYSIS TECHNICIAN : B.Sc., plus (a) Diploma in Haemodialysis (OR) (b) Two years satisfactory in-house Training / Experience in Haemodialysis work in a reputed institution (Document proof to be uploaded).
- EXTENSION EDUCATOR : Graduation in Sociology / Social Work / Community Education disciplines with 2 years diploma in Health Education from a recognized University.
- HEALTH and MALARIA INSPECTOR GRADE III : B.Sc. having studied Chemistry as Main / Optional subject in any branch of Chemistry while undertaking the course. Plus (a) One year Diploma of Health / Sanitary Inspector (OR) (b) One year National Trade Certificate (NTC) in Health Sanitary Inspector awarded by National Council for Vocational Training, Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India, New Delhi.
- LAB SUPERINTENDENT GRADE III : B.Sc with Bio-Chemistry / Micro Biology / Life science / B.Sc with Chemistry and Biology as main or as optional / subsidiary subjects or eqivalent plus Diploma in Medical Lab technology (DMLT) or eqyivalent (OR) B.Sc in Medical Technology (Laboratory) from a recognized institution.
- OPTOMETRIST : B.Sc in Optometry or Diploma in Ophthalmic Technician (the course should be of 3 to 4 years duration). The candidate should have Registration with the concerned Council / Licensing body.
- PERFUSIONIST : B.Sc with Diploma in Perfusion Technology (OR) B.Sc and Three years experience in Cardio Pulmonary Pump Technician in Reputed Recognised Hospital.
- PHYSIOTHERAPIST : (i) Bachelors' Degree in Physiotherapy from a recognized University and (ii) Two years practical experience in Physiotherapy from the Government / Private Hospital with atleast one hundred beds.
- PHARMACIST GRADE III : 10+2 in Science or its equivalent, with Diploma in Pharmacy from recognized institution and registered as Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act, 1948 (OR) Bachelor degree in Pharmacy (B.Pharma) from a recognized University or equivalent and Registered as a Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act,1948
- RADIOGRAPHER : 10+2 with Physics and Chemistry and Diploma in Radiography / X Ray Technician / Radiodiagnosis Technology (2 years course) from recognized Insitute. Science graduates with Diploma in Radiography / X Ray Technician / Radiodiagnosis Technology (2 years course) shall be preferred.
- SPEECH THERAPIST : (i) B.Sc and Diploma in Audio and Speech Therapy and(ii) 2 years experience in the related field.
- ECG TECHNICIAN : 10+2 / Graduation in Science having Certificate/Diploma/Degree in ECG Laboratory Technology / Cardiology / Cardiology Technician / Cardiology Techniques of a reputed institution. Note: Certificate should be a minimum of one year duration and above. “Open and Distance Learning mode of education by the Universities established by an Act of Parliament or State Legislature, Institutions Deemed to be Universities under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 and Institutions of National Importance declared under an Act of Parliament stand automatically recognized for the purpose of employment to posts and services under the Central Government provided they have been approved by the University Grants Commission”
- LADY HEALTH VISITOR : 12th (+2 stage) from a recognized Board/University with multipurpose workers course from Institutes recognized by Central/ State Governments.
- LAB ASSISTANT GRADE II : 12th (10 + 2 stage) in Science plus (a) Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT) (OR) (b) Certificate Course in Medical Lab. Technology at par with ) Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT)subject to the fulfilment of (i) The course has been done from the institution which is recognized by a University or Technicial Board of State Government/Central Government authority; (ii) The duration of the course is at least 01 year; (iii) During the course the candidate should have done the training on full time basis; and (iv) At the end of the course, there should be system of examination which has been successfully passes by the candidate. Note: Certificate should be a minimum of one year duration and above qualification should have been done full time. “Open and Distance Learning mode of education by the Universities established by an Act of Parliament or State Legislature, Institutions Deemed to be Universities under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 and Institutions of National Importance declared under an Act of Parliament stand automatically recognized for the purpose of employment to posts and services under the Central Government provided they have been approved by the University Grants Commission”
RRB-wise, Railway-wise & Post-wise Vacancies for all the Notified Posts
Candidates applying for the posts in this CEN have to pay the prescribed fee as per their category detailed below:
Rs. 500 : For all candidates except the fee Concession categories mentioned below. Out of this fee of `500/- an amount of Rs 400/- shall be refunded to their bank account duly deducting bank charges, on appearing in CBT.
Rs. 250 : For candidates belonging to SC / ST / Ex-Servicemen / PwBDs / Female / Transgender / Minorities / Economically backward class This fee of `250/- shall be refunded to their bank account duly deducting bank charges as applicable, on appearing in CBT
Mode of Application Fee:
(a) ONLINE fee payment : Through internet banking or debit/credit cards or UPI
S (b) OFFLINE fee payment : Through 1. SBI Bank Challan Payment mode in any branch of SBI 2. Post Office Challan Payment mode in any branch of computerized post office
Section Wise Marks:
The section wise number of questions and marks are detailed below
|Subject||Number of questions||Marks allotted|
|General Arithmetic, General Intelligence and reasoning||10||10|