ODISHA SUB-ORDINATE STAFF SELECTION (OSSSC) COMMISSION RECRUITMENT
Good News....!!! Job News!!!.... Dear candidates, we jobapply team, have a great news for you. ODISHA SUB-ORDINATE STAFF SELECTION has released a recruitment notification on 28-12-2018against vide memo no. IIE-11/2018-1100 (C)/OSSSC dt. 28.12.2018. ODISHA SUB-ORDINATE STAFF SELECTION is going to recruit 1746candidates for the post of Jr Clerk/ Jr Assistant Posts. All information regarding Jr Clerk/ Jr Assistant Posts, ODISHA SUB-ORDINATE STAFF SELECTIONis given below. All candidates are requested to go through all information before going apply online. Official Link/Direct link for Online Application is given at the bottom of the page.
ODISHA SUB-ORDINATE STAFF SELECTION Notification Details :
|Organization Name||ODISHA SUB-ORDINATE STAFF SELECTION.|
|Official Notification No||IIE-11/2018-1100 (C)/OSSSC dt. 28.12.2018|
|Official Notification Published Date||28-12-2018.|
|Post Name||Jr Clerk/ Jr Assistant Posts.|
|Age limitation||· For UR Candidates - 18years to 32 years. (As on 01-04-2019)*
· Relaxation of Age (in Upper age limit)-05 years for SC/ ST/ SEBC/ Women category candidates and 03 years for OBC candidates.
|Vacancy Details (No, SC/ST/UR/PH)||Category No. of Post
|Mode of Applying (Online/Offline)||Online.|
|Payment Details||Candidates who are interested of General/OBC category have to pay Rs.100/- as Application fee, for others it’s Nill.
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or by the conventional mode of deposit in any Government Treasury under the Head of Account "0051-P.S.C.-104-UPSC/SSC-Examination Fee-0047-Fees Collected for Conducting Examinatioll by OSSSC-02213."
|Starting Date to submit Application Form||29-12-2018.|
|Last Date to Submit Application Form||06-02-2019.|
|Selection Process||All candidates will be selected as on the basis of Written Exam.|
ODISHA SUB-ORDINATE STAFF SELECTION RECRUITMENT Detailed Notification 2018
Post Wise Details of Jr Clerk/ Jr Assistant Posts -
|Division (Categories of post)||Number of Vacancies|
|Forest & Environment Department||154|
|Health & Family Welfare Department||18|
|Revenue & District Management Department||920|
|Social Security and Empowerment of Persons With Disabilities Department||45|
|Steel & Mines Departments||09|
|Women& Child Development Department||243|
|Junior Clerk - Special Drive for SC & ST Backlog Vacancy|
|Health & Family Welfare Department||27|
|Revenue &Disater Management Department||105|
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification|
|Jr Clerk/ Jr Assistant Posts --||Candidate must have passed in +3 examination or such other qualification as are equivalent to +3 examination with knowledge in basic computer skills.|
Age Limit of Jr Clerk/ Jr Assistant Posts:
• For UR Candidates - 18years to 32 years. (As on 01-04-2019)*
• Relaxation of Age (in Upper age limit)- 05 years for SC/ ST/ SEBC/ Women category candidates and 03 years for OBC candidates.
Application Fee :
Candidates who are interested of General/OBC category have to pay Rs.100/- as Application fee, for all others categoryit’s Nill.
Applicant can pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or by the conventional mode of deposit in any Government Treasury under the Head of Account "0051-P.S.C.-104-UPSC/SSC-Examination Fee-0047-Fees Collected for Conducting Examinatioll by OSSSC-02213."
Jr Clerk/ Jr Assistant PostsSelection Process Details :
All candidates will be selected as on the basis of Written Exam.
Important Dates of Jr Clerk/ Jr Assistant Posts:
Official Notification Published Date
Date of Apply:
|29-12-2018 to 06|
Last Date of the Payment
30-01-2019 to 06-02-2019 (Offline)**
Last Date for Submission of Application Form:
**Process to Submission of the Application ofJr Clerk/ Jr Assistant Posts:
· Candidates can submit the application through Online only.
How to download the official notification Jr Clerk/ Jr Assistant Posts?
Candidates have to visit official website of ODISHA SUB-ORDINATE STAFF SELECTION (www.osssc.gov.in).
Step by Step Process for online Application:
Candidates who are eligible may apply online at ODISHA SUB-ORDINATE STAFF SELECTION official website (direct link is given below) from 29th Dec of 2018 to 06thJan of 2019.
Steps To Apply Online:
- Before start applying to Online all applicants should have a valid email id & Scanned copies of photo and signature.
- Candidates who are eligible, do log on to www.osssc.gov.in.
- As a new user, select and click on “Click here for New Registration”, else click “apply Online”.
- Fill all the necessary details to complete the Registration & “Submit” it.
- After Registration, Log in with the Registered Number & Password given to you.
- Fill all the necessary details in the application & upload your Photo, Signature.
- Fees of application may be paid through Online or offline & then Submit the Form.
- Before closing the page, take a print out of Online application for future use.
Any further required details, candidates may obtained from the website www.osssc.gov.in.