Geo Scientist and Geologist UPSC Combined Exam 2019
Good News….!!! Job News!!!…. Dear candidates, we jobapply team, have a great news for you. UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) has released a recruitment notification on 20-03-2019. UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) is declared Geo Scientist and Geologist UPSC Combined Exam 2019. We are requested to go through all information before going apply online. Direct link for Online Application is given at the bottom of the page and Apply Online.
Details of the Official Notification for
Geo Scientist and Geologist UPSC Combined Exam 2019:
|Organization Name||UPSC (Union Public Service Commission)|
|Official Notification Published Date||DATE: 20 March, 2019|
|Examination Name||Geo Scientist and Geologist UPSC Combined Exam 2019|
|Mode of Applying (Online/Offline)||Online|
|Staring Date of Application Online||20-03-2019|
|Last Date of Application Online||16-04-2019, 06:00 pm.|
|Age Limitation||21 to35 years|
Application fee for Geo Scientist and Geologist UPSC Combined Exam 2019 :
|Gen / OBC||200|
|SC /ST / Ex-Service Men||No. Fee|
|Payment Process||Pay the Examination Fee through using Visa/Master/RuPay Credit/Debit Card or by using Internet Banking of SBI|
Age (as on 1st January 2019) Limitation for Geo Scientist and Geologist UPSC Combined Exam 2019
|For Geologist and Geophysicist and Chemist (Group ‘A’)|
21 Year to 32 Yers
|For Jr. Hydrogeologist (Scientist B) (Group A) in Central Ground water Board, Ministry of Water Resources|
21 Year to 32 Years
How to Apply Application for Geo Scientist and Geologist UPSC Combined Exam 2019:
Eligible candidates may apply online at UPSC’s website (direct link is given below) from 20 Mar 2019 to 16 Apr 2019 06:00 PM.
Steps To Apply Online:
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://upsc.gov.in/.
- Go to “mainmenu2”.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.