Cochin Port Trust Jobs 2018: Graduate Technician Apprentices Apply Online
Cochin Port Trust Recruitment 2018 - Graduate/ Technician Apprentice Apply Online for 120 Apprentices Posts in P&A Department, Cochin Port Trust, Kochi, Kerala. Online Applications are invited by Cochin Port Trust (Kochi Port) from 05 Dec 2018 to 20 Dec 2018 for 120 vacancies.
Graduate/ Technician Apprentice Apply Online
Total Vacancies: 120
Apply Dates- 05 Dec 2018to 20 Dec 2018
Age Limit: Age limit will be followed as per guidance Rules.
service Location: Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL), Kochi, Kerala
Eligibility:a) Discipline-Category – I Graduate Apprentices; · Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by a Statutory University in relevant discipline.
- A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by an Institution empowered to grant such degree by an Act of Parliament in relevant discipline.
- Graduate examination of Professional bodies recognised by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above
b) Category – II Technician (Diploma) Apprentices: · Diploma in Engineering or technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government in relevant discipline.
1.Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a University in relevant discipline.
- Diploma in Engineering and Technology granted by an Institution recognised by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to abovepanel details
Discipline- Category – I Graduate Apprentices
1.Electrical Engg: no. of post- 6
2. Mechanical Engg:no. of post-22
3.Electronics Engg;no of post-4
4.Civil Engg;no of post-7
5.Computer Science/Computer Application/ Computer Engineering/ Information Technology:no of post-4
6.Safety Engg;no of post-3
7.Marine Engg:no of post-2
8.Naval Architecture & Shipbuilding:no of post-2
salary per onth-Rs- 10,000
Category – II Technician (Diploma) Apprentices
1.Electrical Engg:no of post-15
2. Mechanical Engg:no of post-20
3.Electronics Engg:no of post-6
4.Instrumentation Engg:no of post-5
5.Civil Engg:no of post-5
6.Computer Engg;no of post-4
7.Commercial Practice:no of post-15
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online at Cochin Port Trust's website (direct link is given below) from 05 Dec 2018 to 20 Dec 201
Steps To Apply Online:
1 Give valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature Before applying to Online Applicants
- Candidates log on to http://cochinport.gov.in/.
- Go to( "Current Openings" )& Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully.
- Go to "https://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in"
- Click on( “Enroll”,). . if you are a new user
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Filler the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
10. Take a print offline application for future use.
Important Links-Graduate/ Technician Apprentice Apply Online