BARC RecruitmentJobs 2018 - 34 UDC Jr Purchase Asst Jr Steno Posts Group C" width="748" height="128" />
NAME OF THE POST: UPPER DIVISION CLERK/ JUNIOR PURCHASE ASSISTANT/
JUNIOR STOREKEEPER – GROUP ‘C’ NON-GAZETTED
BARC Jobs 2018 - 34 UDC Jr Purchase Asst Jr Steno Posts Group C in Department of Atomic Energy, BARC, Maharashtra. Online Applications are invited by Bhabha Atomic Research Centre from 01 Sep 2018 to 30 Sep 2018 for 34 vacancies.
Important Information :
- Total Vacancies: 34 posts in BARC Jobs 2018 - 34 UDC Jr Purchase Asst Jr Steno Posts Group C
- Job Location: Directorate of Purchase & Stores Directorate of Purchase & Stores Vikram Sarabhai Bhavan, ‘0’ floor, Anushaktinagar, Mumbai, Maharashtra – 400 094.
- Department : Department of Atomic Energy
- Pay Scale : Level 4 in the Pay Matrix. Initial pay ₹25,500. Plus admissible allowances as per Central Government Rules. in BARC Jobs 2018 - 34 UDC Jr Purchase Asst Jr Steno Posts Group C
Important Dates :
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 01 Sep 2018 BARC Jobs 2018 - 34 UDC Jr Purchase Asst Jr Steno Posts Group C
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 30 Sep 2018 for BARC Jobs 2018 - 34 UDC Jr Purchase Asst Jr Steno Posts Group C
- 18 years minimum and 27 years maximum for all posts.
(a) Relaxation in upper age limit up to a maximum of 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates. Upper Division Clerk/ Junior Purchase Assistant/
(b) Relaxation in upper age limit for PH candidates: UR- 10 years, SC/ST- 15 years and OBC – 13 years.
(c) Relaxation in the upper age limit of 5 years shall be admissible to all persons who had ordinarily been domiciled in Kashmir Division of the state of J&K during the period from the 1st day of January 1980 to 31st day of December, 1989 provided that the relaxation in the upper age limit for appearing at any examination shall be subject to the maximum number of chances permissible under the relevant rules. Any person intending to avail of this relaxation of age limit shall submit acertificate from:
(i) The District Magistrate in the Kashmir Division within whose jurisdiction he/she had ordinarily resided; or (ii) Any other authority designated in this behalf by the Government of J&K to the effect that he/she had ordinarily been domiciled in the Kashmir Division of the State ofJammu & Kashmir during the period from the 1st day of January 1980 to the 31st day of December 1989.
(d) Relaxation in the upper age limit of 5 years shall be admissible to children/family members of those who died in the 1984 riots.
- (e) For departmental candidates who have rendered not less than 03 years continuous and regular service in the same line or allied cadre as on last date of application, are eligible for relaxation in upper age limit as per Government orders.
(f) Age relaxation to ex-servicemen: for Group ‘C’ posts, ex-service personnel who have put in not less than six months’ continuous service in the Armed Forces shall be allowed to deduct the period of such service from his actual age and if the resultant age does not exceed the prescribed maximum age by more than three years, he/ she shall be deemed to satisfy the condition regarding age-limit.
Note: Only Birth Certificate or Secondary School Certificate will be accepted as proof of Date of Birth.
No subsequent request for change shall be granted. The crucial date for determining the age limit shall
be the closing date for receipt of applications.
- Any Degree of a recognized University with an aggregate of minimum 50% marks. for BARC Jobs 2018 - 34 UDC Jr Purchase Asst Jr Steno Posts Group C
Method of Selection
Selection will be made on the basis of initial screening and then
qualifying in the following combined competitive examinations for all the posts. After scrutiny of
applications, eligible candidates will be issued with admit card to appear in the Competitive Written
Examination. Examination will be held at Mumbai. Details of venues for the written examination will be
notified later on this web site. Those who qualify in the Written Examination will have to appear for
document verification in Mumbai.
EXAMINATION PATTERN (Combined exam for UDC/ JPA/ JSK)
Tier - I — Written Examination (Objective Multiple Choice Type)
a) If and wherever felt necessary, the examination will be held in more than one batch.
b) Questions for Tier-I Exam will be of Objective Type Multiple Choice. The questions will be set both
in Hindi and English in respect of parts B, C, D. Questions for Part A will be in English.
c) Candidates who are shortlisted on the basis of the Tier-I examination will be called for the Tier-II
d) Final selection will be based only on the marks scored in the Tier-II examination.
Post Details :
|Category||No. of Post|
How to Apply :
- Eligible candidates may apply online at BARC's website (direct link is given below) from 01 Sep 2018 to 30 Sep 2018. for the posts BARC Jobs 2018 - 34 UDC Jr Purchase Asst Jr Steno Posts Group C
Before going to Apply Need to Know
1. Candidates are required to apply online through https://recruit.barc.gov.in/barcrecruit/ or
www.dpsdae.gov.in. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
2. Candidates are requested to go through carefully, the details of posts and instructions published in
3. Candidates are required to have a valid Email ID and mobile number. It should be kept active during
the currency of this recruitment. This Directorate will send intimation about call letters for written
examination, document verification etc. through the registered Email ID only.
4. The facility of online application will be opened on 01/09/2018 and closed on 30/09/2018.
5. Candidates are required to upload clear passport size photograph and signature in .jpg or .jpeg
format while submitting the application. Size of photograph and signature should not be more than
Steps To Apply Online:
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://www.barconlineexam.in/.
- Go to "Registration" & Register yourself.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
Important Links :
General Instruction for BARC Recruitment
Candidates who have not acquired the educational qualification as on the closing date for
receipt of application need not apply. barc recruitment
2. Persons working under the Central/ State Government/ Public Sector Undertakings should submit a “NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE” from their employer at the time of document verification. barc recruitment
3. The vacancies shown above are provisional and liable to vary. The filling up of vacancies
indicated in the advertisement is also subject to the approval of Competent Authority and
subject to the orders issued by Government from time to time in this regard.
4. Only screened-in applicants will be called for competitive written test. barc recruitment
5. Mere fulfillment of requirements as laid down in the advertisement does not entitle a
candidate to be called for written examination/ document verification.
6. The decision of this Directorate on all matters pertaining to this recruitment will be final and binding. barc recruitment
7. Any subsequent amendments/modifications etc. on this matter will be notified in the DPS website only (https://recruit.barc.gov.in/barcrecruit/ or www.dpsdae.gov.in) which may be referred to by the candidates regularly. barc recruitment
8. Only unemployed outstation SC/ST candidates called for written test(s) will be eligible for reimbursement of to and fro journey expenses limited to single SECOND CLASS (General) railway fare by the shortest route as per rules subject to production of un-employment certificate from MP/MLA/Gazetted Officer. If concessional tickets are available, reimbursement will be limited to the concessional return fare only. In case Indian railway is offering free travel to unemployed candidates for attending written tests/skill tests etc. candidates are advised to avail the said facility. barc recruitment
9. Candidates may ensure that they fill in the correct information. Candidates who furnish false
information are liable to be disqualified for written test/ appointment.
10. Candidates may please note that appointment to the post/ grade advertised and place of posting will be at the discretion of the Competent Authority and subject to the availability of vacancy and that appointed candidates are liable to serve in any part of India and in any of the constituent units of the Department of Atomic Energy. No option regarding the post and the place of posting will be provided to the candidates. Any correspondence regarding change of cadre and place of posting will not be entertained.
11. The candidates appointed will be governed by National Pension Scheme applicable to Central Government Service [unless they are already governed by CCS (Pension) Rules 1972].
12. This Directorate reserves the right to fill up the advertised posts or to cancel the whole process of recruitment without assigning any reasons.
13. Travelling Allowance will not be paid to the candidates called for document
verification/medical examination/appointment etc.
14. Candidates would be required to produce the relevant certificates in original and submit attested
copies of the following certificates at the time of document verification after the written test:
a) Educational qualifications supported by appropriate mark sheets/certificates as proof of
possessing the minimum educational qualification as on the closing date failing which the
candidature of such candidate will be cancelled.
b) Date of birth/Proof of age.
c) SC/ST candidates’ caste certificate should be issued by designated authority in the prescribed format and the community should have been included in the Presidential orders in relation to the concerned state (as per the format given in Annexure-1).
d) OBC candidates’ caste certificate should be of a recent valid date and issued by designated authority in the prescribed format with non-creamy layer certificate and the caste/community should have been included in the Central lists of Other Backwards Class. (as per the formatgiven in Annexure-3) barc recruitment
e) Disability Certificate from the appropriate authority regarding physical disability (as per the format given in Annexure- 4 - applicable only for Persons with Disability)
f) Discharge Certificate from defence service (applicable to Ex-defence personnel only).
g) Proof to the effect that the applicant has been affected by 1984 riots (if claiming age relaxation). barc recruitment
h) Certificate regarding domicile in Kashmir Division from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 (if claiming age relaxation for Kashmir Division). barc recruitment
i) Above mentioned Annexures and TA Claim form are available in the website under Job
application – Download forms. barc recruitment
15. Those SC/ST/OBC persons with disabilities selected on their own merit without relaxed standards along with other candidates; will be considered against unreserved vacancies provided the post is identified for persons with disability of relevant category (as applicable). barc recruitment
IMPORTANT REQUIREMENT ABOUT PHYSICAL DISABILITY CERTIFICATE
1. According to the ‘Persons With Disabilities (Equal Opportunities, Protection of Rights and Full Participation) Rules, 1996’ dated 31/12/1996 in exercise of the powers conferred by sub-section (1) and (2) of Section 73 of the Persons with Disabilities (Equal Opportunities, Protection of Rights and Full Participation) Act, 1995 (1 of 1996), a disability certificate shall be issued by a Medical Board duly constituted by the Central or a State Government. The Central/State Government may constitute a Medical Board consisting of at least three members, out of which, at least, one member shall be a Specialist from the relevant field. barc recruitment
2. The Certificate would be valid for a period of 5 years for those whose disability is temporary. The Medical Board shall indicate the period of validity of the certificate where there are chances of variation in the degree of disability. For those who have permanent disability, the validity can be shown as permanent. On representation by the applicant, the Medical Board may review its decision having regard to all the facts and circumstances of the case and pass such orders in the matter as it thinks fit. barc recruitment
Applications which are not in conformity with the requirements will be summarily
rejected. No communication will be entertained from candidates not selected for written test/document verification/ appointment.
Any dispute with regard to this recruitment will be subject to the Courts having jurisdiction in Mumbai only.
Record of the candidates not selected shall not be preserved beyond 6 months from the date of formation of Select List. barc recruitment
barc, railway recruitment, rrb recruitment, employment news, job recruitment, barc recruitment, lic recruitment, bsnl recruitment, axis bank recruitment, sbi recruitment, brc recruitment, ib recruitment, barc careers, ntpc recruitment, barc mumbai, bhabha atomic research centre mumbai, bhabha atomic research, government job recruitment, bhabha atomic research centre address, iocl recruitment, bhabha atomic research centre recruitment, barc result, tatasteel recruitment, sail recruitment, barc exam, barc full form, barc online, atom recruitment, www barc, hscrecruit jobs, barc center, atomic latest jobs, udc recruitment, bhabha recruitment, barc application form, bhabha atomic research centre salary, barc tarapur address, barc hospital mumbai, barc bombay, bhabha atomic research centre mumbai address, barc mumbai address, baba atomic, barc address, bhabha atomic research centre barc, bhabha research centre, baba atomic research centre, appsc recruitment, bhabha atomic research centre kolkata, barc recruitment 2017, barc vacancy, barc jobs, barc recruitment for engineers, barc job vacancy, barc requirements, bhabha atomic research centre vacancy, bhabha atomic research centre job, bhabha research centre recruitment, bhabha atomic research centre location, bhabha atomic research centre career, bhabha hospital bandra vacancy, barc jobs for freshers, bhabha atomic research centre mysore, bhabha atomic centre, job recruitment in mumbai, barc mumbai vacancy, how to get job in barc, bhabha atomic, udc vacancy, brc job vacancies, where is bhabha atomic research centre, baba jobs contact number, barc recruitment for clerk, barc udc recruitment 2018, barc nurse recruitment, brc recruitment 2018, barc helper recruitment, barc driver vacancy 2017, bhabha atomic research centre recruitment work assistant, recruit barc gov in, barc security guard recruitment 2017, BARC Jobs 2018