30 Civil Judge Posts UKPSC Jobs 2019
Good News….!!! Job News!!!…. Dear candidates, we jobapply team, have a great news for you. (UKPSC) Uttarakhand Public Service Commission has released a recruitment notification on 20-03-2019. Official Advertisement no A-1/A-2/02/E-2/CJ (JD)/2018-19. UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) is declared 30 Civil Judge under Uttarakhand Judicial Service on Direct Recruitment. We are requested to go through all information before going apply online. Direct link for Online Application is given at the bottom of the page and Apply Online.
Details of the Official Notification of 30 Civil Judge Posts UKPSC Jobs 2019:
|Organization Name||(UKPSC) Uttarakhand Public Service Commission|
|Official Notification Published Date||DATE: 20 March, 2019|
|Examination Name||30 Civil Judge|
|Mode of Applying (Online/Offline)||Online|
|Staring Date of Application Online||20-03-2019|
|Last Date of Application Online||10-04-2019, 11:59 pm.|
|Age Limitation||35 years as on 1st January 2019|
|Selection Process||The selection will be on the basis of interview, Viva-Voce & written test.|
Application fee for 30 Civil Judge Posts UKPSC Jobs 2019:
|Gen / OBC||185.40/- (Processing Fee – 35.40/-)|
|SC /ST of Uttarakhand State||95.40/- (Processing Fee – 35.40/-)|
|Payment Process||Pay the Examination Fee through Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card or CSC Connect.|
Qualification for 30 Civil Judge Posts UKPSC Jobs 2019:
(a) A Bachelor of law.
(b) Must possess thorough knowledge of Hindi in Devnagri script.
(c) Basic knowledge of Computer Operation.
How to Apply Application:
Eligible candidates may apply online at UKPSC’s website (direct link is given below) from 20 Mar 2019 to 10 Apr 2019 11:59 PM.
Steps To Apply Online:
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://www.ukpsc.gov.in/.
- Go to “Exams/ Recruitments” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.