Daily Current Affairs MCQ 28 August 2018 Competitive Exams
Dear aspirants, we, jobapply.org.in Team, are continuously posting Daily Current Affairs MCQ 28 August 2018 Competitive Exams . To qualify competitive exams in India Current Affairs is a vital topic. Your can't skip this. So we hardly recommend to all visitors to read all questions attentively. Daily Current Affairs MCQ 28 August 2018 Competitive Exams.
1. Which of the following cities is the venue of the International Water Colour Festival 2018?
2. Who has been appointed new chairman of the Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO)?
[A] G Satheesh Reddy
[B] Sanjay Mitra
[C] S Christopher
[D] Mrinal S Das
3. The 2018 Nallur Kantha Swamy festival has started in which neighbouring country of India?
[C] Sri Lanka
4. Which state government is host to the 2018 Krishi Kumbh International Conference and Exhibition?
[A] Madhya Pradesh
[D] Uttar Pradesh
5. Which state government has decided to organize youths’ conclave ‘ATAL’ in September 2018?
[D] Arunachal Pradesh
6. Tejinder Pal Singh Toor, who clinched Gold in men’s Shot-Put event at the 2018 Jakarta Asian Games, has set new Asiad record of how much meters?
7. The world’s first public blockchain bond “bond-i” has recently launched by which International organisation?
[C] World Bank
8. The NETA app that seeks to let Indian voters rate their elected representatives, is inspired by which country’s approval system?
[A] United States
9. Which country is host to the multi-nation counter-terror exercise “SCO Peace Mission 2018”?
10. What is the India’s GDP forecast for 2018, as per Moody’s Investors Service report “Global Macro Outlook for 2018-19”?
11. Fouaad Mirza is related to which sports?
12. Mizzima Media Group, which was recently in news, is a company of which country?
[D] Sri Lanka
13. The recently signed MoU between Integrated Defence Staff and which organization aims to set up telemedicine nodes for soldiers in high-altitude areas?
14. India’s first-ever test flight powered by biojet fuel was successfully conducted by which airline?
[A] Air India
15. Gopal Bose, who passed away recently, was associated with which sports?
16. Which of the following is the India’s only aircraft carrier to have marine hydraulic system?
[A] INS Sahyadri
[B] INS Vikrant
[C] INS Vikramaditya
[D] INS Satpura
17. Which of the following cities is the venue of the 3rd Indian Ocean Conference (IOC-2018)?
[B] New Delhi
18. Who heads the committee on review of penal provisions of Company Act 2013 which recently submitted final report to government?
[A] Uday Kotak
[B] Injeti Srinivas
[C] Ajay Bahl
[D] K V R Murty
19. Who has become the first-ever Indian shuttler to enter a badminton final at the Asian Games?
[A] PC Thulasi
[B] Saina Nehwal
[C] Kidambi Srikanth
[D] PV Sindhu
20. The Personal Laws (Amendment) Bill, 2018 aims to remove discrimination and stigma attached to patients of which disease?