Daily Current Affairs MCQ 27 August 2018 Competitive Exams
Dear aspirants, we, jobapply.org.in Team, are continuously posting Daily Current Affairs MCQ 27 August 2018 Competitive Exams . To qualify competitive exams in India Current Affairs is a vital topic. Your can't skip this. So we hardly recommend to all visitors to read all questions attentively. Daily Current Affairs MCQ 27 August 2018 Competitive Exams. Daily Current Affairs MCQ 27 August 2018 Competitive Exams
1. Which IIT has launched an exclusive incubator “Fabless Chip Design Incubator (FabCI)” to boost chip design?
[A] IIT Hyderabad
[B] IIT Bombay
[C] IIT Delhi
[D] IIT Madras
2. Which Indian female tennis player has won bronze in women’s singles at the 18th Asian Games 2018?
[A] N. Sikki Reddy
[B] Ashwini Ponnappa
[C] Ankita Raina
[D] Karman Kaur Thandi
3. Which of the following cities is the venue of the 2018 India Banking Conclave (IBC)?
[B] New Delhi
4. Who heads the steering committee which recently submitted ‘Making India 5G Ready’ report to government?
[A] Aruna Sundararajan
[B] Vinod Tawde
[C] Waqar Ali
[D] AJ Paulraj
5. The Government of India (GoI) has decided to lift ban on retail sale of which life saving drug from September 2018?
6. The Copernicus project, under which wind-sensing satellite “Aeolus” has been launched recently, is a joint project of __:
[A] European Union and European Space Agency
[B] ISRO and JAXA
[C] NASA and ISRO
[D] Roscosmos and ISRO
7. Vijay Chavan, who passed away recently, was associated to which of the following regional cinemas?
8. The National Green Tribunal (NGT) has appointed which committee to decide Vedanta’s plea challenging closure of its Sterlite plant?
[A] A K Goel committee
[B] Aruna Sundararajan committee
[C] M S Sivan committee
[D] S J Vazifdar committee
9. The book “No Spin” is the autobiography of which veteran cricketer?
[A] Anil Kumble
[B] Muttiah Muralitharan
[C] Shane Warne
[D] Bishan Singh Bedi
10. The International Council on Monuments and Sites (ICOMOS) has launched an initiative to save cultural heritage in flood-devastated Kerala. Where is the headquarters of ICOMOS?
[D] New York