Daily Current Affairs MCQ 21th August 2018 Competitive Exams
Dear aspirants, we, jobapply.org.in Team, are continuously posting Daily Current Affairs MCQ 21th August 2018 Competitive Exams . To qualify competitive exams in India Current Affairs is a vital topic. Your can't skip this. So we hardly recommend to all visitors to read all questions attentively. Daily Current Affairs MCQ 21th August 2018 Competitive Exams. Daily Current Affairs MCQ 21th August 2018 Competitive Exams.
1. The festival of the historic Esala Maha Perehera has started in which neighboring country of India?
[C] Sri Lanka
2. Which state is host to the 2018 International Conference on Recent Advances in Food Processing Technology (iCRAFPT)?
[B] Tamil Nadu
3. Esow Alben, who scripted history by winning the India’s first junior cycling World Cup medal, hails from which state/UT?
[A] Daman & Diu
[C] Andaman & Nicobar Islands
[D] West Bengal
4. Which IIT has decided to set up a Re-Water Research Center to replenish and rejuvenate water resources?
[A] IIT Delhi
[B] IIT Kharagpur
[C] IIT Madras
[D] IIT Bombay
5. Who is the newly appointed Chairman of Marine Products Export Development Authority (MPEDA)?
[A] KS Srinivas
[B] BVR Subrahmanyam
[C] M S Mohan
[D] J K Nayak
6. Who has been sworn-in as the new President of Mali?
[A] Alpha Oumar Konare
[B] Dioncounda Traore
[C] Soumaila Cisse
[D] Ibrahim Boubacar Keita
7. Legendary singer Aretha Franklin, who passed away recently, had performed at the inaugurations of which of the following Presidents of the United States?
[A] George W. Bush
[B] Donald Trump
[C] Jimmy Carter
[D] Ronald Reagan
8. Rajabhau Godse, who passed away recently, was associated with which political party?
[C] Shiv Sena
9. Which of the following cities is the venue of the 11th World Hindi Conference (WHC) 2018?
[A] New Delhi
[B] Port Louis
10. India Ratings and Research (Ind-Ra) has revised India’s GDP growth to 7.2% for FY19. Ind-Ra belongs to which group?
[B] Standard & Poor’s
[C] Moody’s Corporation
Daily Current Affairs MCQ 18th August 2018 Competitive Exams, Daily Current Affairs MCQ 17th August 2018 Competitive Exams, Daily Current Affairs MCQ 16th August 2018 Competitive Exams, daily current affairs pdf, daily current affairs in hindi, daily current affairs quiz, current affairs 2018, daily current affairs app, daily current affairs in english, daily current affairs for bank exams, bankers daily current affairs today, jobapply.org.in,