Daily Current Affairs MCQ 18th August 2018 Competitive Exams
Dear aspirants, we, jobapply.org.in Team, are continuously posting Daily Current Affairs MCQ 18th August 2018 Competitive Exams . To qualify competitive exams in India Current Affairs is a vital topic. Your can't skip this. So we hardly recommend to all visitors to read all questions attentively. Daily Current Affairs MCQ 18th August 2018 Competitive Exams. Daily Current Affairs MCQ 18th August 2018 Competitive Exams.
1. Which committee has been constituted by the Central government to coordinate the discharge of
floodwaters from Kerala-Tamil Nadu inter-State projects?
[A] Narendra Kumar committee
[B] Kirti Sharma committee
[C] Ajit Doval committee
[D] M S Das committee
2. Which telecom company has launched a VOIP based phone service “WINGS”?
[C] Reliance Jio
3. The special film festival on theme “Freedom Struggle & Freedom Fighters” has been organized by Films Division of India (FDI) in which city?
[C] New Delhi
4. Which of the following has been ranked as India’s most patriotic brand , as per survey
conducted by UK-based online market research and data analytics firm YouGov?
[B] State Bank of India
[C] Tata Motors
[D] Reliance Jio
5. Who has been sworn-in as the new President of Paraguay?
[A] Horacio Cartes
[B] Federico Franco
[C] Mario Abdo Benítez
[D] Fernando Lugo
6. In which year, Atal Bihari Vajpayee became India’s prime minister for first time?
7. Which city is hosting the 24th World Congress of Philosophy (WCP) 2018?
8. Which of the following Indian cities has been included in the 2018 Global Liveability Index,
which was released by the Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU)?
[A] Chennai and Pune
[B] Kolkata and Mysuru
[C] Kochi and Chandigarh
[D] Delhi and Mumbai
9. Nihal Sarin, who has become the 53rd chess Grandmaster from India, belongs to which state?
[C] Tamil Nadu
10. In which year, Ajit Wadekar, who passed away recently, led the Indian team to historic test
series victories in West Indies and England?