Daily Current Affairs MCQ 16th August 2018 Competitive Exams
Dear aspirants, we, jobapply.org.in Team, are continuously posting Daily Current Affairs MCQ 16th August 2018 Competitive Exams . To qualify competitive exams in India Current Affairs is a vital topic. Your can't skip this. So we hardly recommend to all visitors to read all questions attentively. Daily Current Affairs MCQ 16th August 2018 Competitive Exams
1. Which country has successfully tested its first cutting-edge waverider hypersonic aircraft
[D] United States
2. Balramji Das Tandon, who passed away recently, was the current Governor of which state?
[D] Himachal Pradesh
3. Which of the following has been declared the cleanest railway station in the A1 category, as
per 2018 cleanliness survey for Indian Railways?
4. Who has clinched the 2018 men’s singles Rogers Cup tennis tournament?
[A] Novak Djokovic
[B] Stefanos Tsitsipas
[C] Roger Federer
[D] Rafael Nadal
5. Which of the following has become the India’s first tribal language to get a Wikipedia edition
in its native script?
6. Which city has been ranked first in the Ease of Living Index 2018, which is released by
Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs?
7. Hakam Singh Bhattal, who passed away recently, had won gold for India during which Asian Games?
8. Prasar Bharati has tied up with which techonlogical giant to telecast 2018 Independence Day
programme live online?
9. Who has been appointed CEO of Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana (PMFBY)?
[A] Rajlakshmi Nirmal
[B] Sunil Jain
[C] Ashish Kumar Bhutani
[D] Nitin Sharma
10. On which date, the 2018 World Organ Donation Day (WODD) has been observed recently?
[A] August 11
[B] August 13
[C] August 14
[D] August 12