Admit Card for the post of DEO/ Computer Assistant for CMOH, Alipurduar
You Can now download your admit card for the post of DATA ENTRY OPERATOR / COMPUTER ASSISTANT for CMOH, Alipurduar.
After Download Full PDF file press Ctrl+F and type your name to find your admit card.
Date & Day of Examination : 16.12.2018 (Sunday)
Time : Time : 12:30 pm to 01:30pm
Vanue : Alipurduar Mahila, Mahavidalaya, Lohar Pool, Newtown, P.O & Dist. - Alipurduar, West Bengal 736121
1. Reporting time at the main entrance to the Written Test Venue: 10:30 A.M.
2. Time of last entry in the Written Test Venue: 11:30 am
3. No candidate shall be allowed entry into Test Venue or Hall without a copy of valid Admit Card
4. Candidates should bring original copy of any one of the following documents in order to prove their Identity to gain entry into the
EPIC (Voter Identity Card) / AADHAR Card / Passport / PAN Card / Driving License
5. The candidates should take their seats in the Test Hall atleast 30 minutes before the commencement of the test
6. No candidate will be allowed entry into the Test Hall after the commencement of the Test
7. No Candidate will be allowed to leave the Test Hall before the schedule time of conclusion of the Test and all Questions cum Answer
Booklets are handed over/collected to by the Invigilator/s.
8. The Candidates are advised not to bring any Book/Documents/Note/Paper/Calculator/Mobile Phone/Electronic Gadget including digital
wrist watch etc. to the Test Venue. There is no arrangement for safekeeping of these articles at the Test Venue. Keeping and using these
articles in the Test Hall is strictly prohibited.
9. Candidates will be subjected to search of his/her person and he/she is expected to cooperate with the personnel on duty at the entrance
of the Test Venue.
10. Any kind of malpractice or use of unfair means during the Written Test will be dealt with strictly. The candidate involved in such activities
may lose their candidature and face stringent legal action.
11. Only Blue/Black ball point pen can be used to tick/mark the box before the correct answer in the Question cum Answer Booklet.
12. If mark is found in more than one option or whitener fluid or anything is used to erase any option, the answer of that question will be
treated as wrong.
13. All candidates must fill in their personal particulars on the top sheet of the Question cum Answer Booklet immediately on receipt of
Question cum Answer Booklet.
14. There is Negative marking for (- 0.25) each wrong answer.
15. Total Marks of the Test will be 50 (Computer related Multiple Choice Question 40 marks & current affairs 10 marks).
16. Shortlisted candidates @ 10 per post will be called for Computer Typing Test, Computer Proficiency Test and Personality Test.
17. Shortlisted candidates list will be published in State and District Websites (http://www.wbhealth.gov.in / http://alipurduar.gov.in)
18. Affix your recent Passport size colour photo in above space.
19. No TA/DA will be admissible for the said test.